AQM Increases your Air IQ
- Connected monitor integrates with Alen mobile APP
- Graphically see indoor air quality history (PM 2.5 concentration)
- See indoor air quality from your phone wherever you are
- Accuracy+/- 4% below 10 ug/m3, superior low concentration precision sensing – calibrated to TSI DustTrak II
- App & devicesAlen Air App, iOS or Android
- Cord length8 feet, USB to micro USB, 110v power adapter brick included
- Dimensions3.25” x 2.1” x 1.2” (with mounting base)
- Measurable particle size0.3um to – 10.0 um
- Measuring rangeUltra-fine particulate sensing down to .3 um
- MountingSet on table top or wall mount (screws provided)
- Pm2.5 measurement range0-499 ug/m3
- Power rating5.0v, 1A, 1W
- Response time≤10 seconds
- SensorOptical Laser – detects particle concentration
- Supported networksDual band, 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz, Wi-Fi/BLE onboarding
- Unit colorWhite with grey accents
What's in the box
- Alen Air Quality Monitor
- Snap-on mounting foot
- Two screws/anchors for wall mounting
- 8 ft. USB/power cable
- 110V AC adapter
- Quick Start card
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the AQM work with my existing Alen unit?
Yes, the AQM is part of the Alen Pure Air ecosystem, which can add air monitoring alongside your non-connected Alen purifiers such as the Classic, Fit50 or T500. Simply place the AQM in the same room as your Alen purifier and it to the Alen App on your smartphone to display air quality, temperature, and humidity data in real time.
What does the AQM monitor?
The Alen AQM monitors particulates, temperature, and humidity. The high- accuracy laser sensor measures particulate concentration at PM 2.5 and has been calibrated using industrial laboratory particulate sensors.
Will the AQM work with a non-Alen purifier?
Yes, simply place the AQM in any room you want to monitor, download the Alen App and add the AQM for real time air quality monitoring.