The Alen® Air App is a great way to keep track of the air quality in your home and office. It can be used with the Breathesmart 45i and 75i, and it's very easy to set up and use. Once you have the app installed, simply open it and follow the instructions. The app will ask you to select the type of air purifier you have, and then it will guide you through the process of connecting it to your Alen® air purifier. Once the connection is made, the app will begin monitoring the air quality in your home or office.
The Alen® Air App has a number of great features that make it a valuable tool for anyone who wants to improve the air quality in their home or office such as:
- Conveniently access air quality, filter life, and more.
- Measure individual purifiers, or use the dashboard for a summarized view of the highest priority information for all your Alen devices.
- Quickly identify where to focus attention.
- Remotely control a single purifier, or take bulk actions across many purifiers at once.
- Setup and manage multiple locations.
- See indoor versus outdoor air quality in real time, including current status and historical graphing.
- Gain air quality education and support.
In addition, the Alen® Air App can also be used to set up alerts that will notify you when the air quality in your home or office reaches a certain level.This is a great way to ensure that you're always aware of the air quality in your environment and take action to improve it if necessary. Overall, the Alen® Air App is a great tool that can be used to improve the air quality around you. If you're looking for an easy way to keep track of the air quality in your environment, then this is definitely the app for you. Download the Alen Air App here
For additional assistance here are a few videos about pairing the Alen® Air App to your respective 45i and 75i models.
- Pairing an Alen® BreatheSmart 75i
- Pairing an Alen® BreatheSmart 45i