It is essential to have clean air in your modern home for several reasons. Poor air quality can cause or worsen respiratory problems, allergies, and headaches. It can also contribute to fatigue and an overall sense of un-wellness. Additionally, many modern homes are airtight, which means that contaminants can quickly build up indoors.
An Alen® air purifier is an effective way to remove pollutants from the air in your modern home. There are many air purifiers in the market and they come in a variety of sizes and types, so you can choose one that best fits your needs. Some air purifiers are designed for specific rooms, while others can be used throughout the entire house. There may be larger modern homes, estates, or offices that will need more than one air purifier to accommodate a larger square footage. We recommend the Alen® BreatheSmart 75i which can clean the air in a room up to 1,300 sq. ft. (120.77 m2) and cleans all air in the room every 30 minutes at the highest setting.
There are a few key things to look for when purchasing an air purifier for your modern home:
- Choose an air purifier with high CADR ratings. The Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) is a measurement of how quickly and effectively an air purifier can clean the air in a room.
- Consider the size of the unit. The size of the air purifier should be appropriate for the size of the room in which it will be used.
- Select a unit with multiple filters. A good air purifier will have multiple filters that can trap different types of particles, such as dust, pollen, and smoke.
- Choose a unit with an automatic filter replacement indicator. This feature will let you know when it is time to replace the air purifier’s filters.
- Select a quiet air purifier. Some air purifiers can be quite noisy, so it is important to find one that will not disrupt your home’s peace and quiet.
Alen® air purifiers are designed to meet all of these criteria and more. Our air purifiers are backed by a Lifetime Limited Warranty, so you can be confident in your purchase.
If you are concerned about the air quality in your modern home, consider investing in an Alen® air purifier. It is an investment that will pay off in improved health and peace of mind. In children, exposure to poor indoor air quality can lead to developmental problems. In adults, it can contribute to respiratory problems, heart disease, and cancer. So, take action to improve the air quality in your home today!